Deadline: March 22, 2010.
Text may be submitted in Belarusian, Russian or English.
Articles on other topics are welcome as well.
Only the texts not published before neither as a part of monograph nor as a separate article can be submitted.
Articles received by the editorial board are put to mandatory anonymous scientific review (peer-review).
You can find more details of general and format requirements here.
Political Sphere was founded in 2001 by a young generation of Belarusian political scientists. In 2001-2005, the Journal was published on the base of the Political Science Department of the Belarusian State University in Minsk. In 2005, as a result of increasing suppression in the Belarusian academia, the Journal moved to the European Humanities University in exile in Vilnius.
At present, Political Sphere is the only professional journal of political studies in Belarus. It has evolved into a vibrant community of Belarusian social scientists with its own seminars and research projects.
The Journal aims to encourage the study of Belarusian politics, stimulate research and analytical activities in Belarus, and integrate Belarusian social scientists into the international academic community.
E-mail for contacts: i n f o @ p a l i t y k a . o r g
- Idea of nation as a political community (historic and theoretical perspective)
- Idea of nation in Eastern and Central Europe
- National projects as cultural and political phenomena
- History of Belarusian nationalism
- History of nationalism in Eastern Europe
- Nationalism and cosmopolitanism as social phenomena
- Nation, ethnicity, tradition
- Ethnic conflicts, migration